New blog? I just clicked on your name to reply to your comment and it took me here. Weird. Anyway, Baby G is so precious!!! He looks so cozy and comfy in there! :)Thanks for your sweet comments! Yes, I would love to not need a donor, but I doubt that will happen. Oh, what the heck, here's hoping!
Hi Andrea,Glad to hear everything is going well! Time will fly by now till Baby G's birth :)What happened to your other blog? We made a long overdue update to Zoe's blog ... her first Halloween
Post a Comment
2 comments:
New blog? I just clicked on your name to reply to your comment and it took me here. Weird.
Anyway, Baby G is so precious!!! He looks so cozy and comfy in there! :)
Thanks for your sweet comments! Yes, I would love to not need a donor, but I doubt that will happen. Oh, what the heck, here's hoping!
Hi Andrea,
Glad to hear everything is going well! Time will fly by now till Baby G's birth :)
What happened to your other blog? We made a long overdue update to Zoe's blog ... her first Halloween
Post a Comment