Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 months

it's a total picture fest today...sorry if you are not into many pictures of a cute baby This one I call "peanut" because Jacob reminds me of one when he first wakes up and he is stretching out

In this picture, Jacob really looks like Matt to me



Mom, why do you keep taking pictures!!

This is totally a Hoffman smile - Matt's mother's side of the family.

Here's a picture of my new pink bathrobe- a gift from my friend Janna. The bathrobe says "Jacob's Mommy".

4 comments:

Kathy said...

aw I love his smile in the 2nd to last pic!!

Jocelyn said...

Andrea, you look great! And Jacob is such a little peanut - so cute!

stacey said...

Post away! I love baby pics:-) Love that monkey outfit! (That's a sleeper, right? Guess I better learn these things!)

Kelly Williams said...

The bath robe is awesome! Wish I had thought of it!