Jacob is working on sitting up this month and is getting more steady everyday! His teachers at daycare think he's going to be crawling first. He scoots around everywhere on his belly in pursuit of toys. He's also been trying some new solid foods:


Here's what I think of bananas. Guess I am not a monkey boy after all!

Aww... carrots again Mom??

I love it when I can eat peas with my daddy!

Too cool for words. Hey Kate, baby, why don't you come see papa??

Dad, are you sure my new tub is safe for me?


I love my jumperoo!!
4 comments:
He's getting so big! I can't wait to see him!
Hey Big Daddy I am on my way!
XOXOX
Katie Poo
Wow, 6 months already? I can't believe it! He is such a cutie!!
We also registered for that high chair and jumperoo, great minds think alike! Have a great weekend.
Karen
I love that one with sunglasses.
It's coooooooooooool.
Little cutie :)
Post a Comment